Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last week...

It was sooo nice, the weather was just great....we got out and played like everyday, it was soooooooooo wonderful:)

Here are some pics from the fun outside!

Hopefully this week will warm up soon and we can get some more playing in outside!!

Also, update...last night Chris and I jumped into 2009 by getting Blackberry's!! WOW, I know:) anyway, so now I have a cell phone again...anybody wanting my number, just give me an e-mail, or comment here and I will send my new number your way...Chris' number is the same!!!

Have a great week!!





3 comments:

Grandma Teresa said...

Looks like the bubble guns from the Easter Bunny were a hit!!!

Grandma Jane said...

Ashley couldn't get any more relaxed while eating her fries could she? Grandpa and I got a good laugh over that pic.

It has to be spring if the bubble guns are out. Looks like lots of fun boys!

Love you!
Grandpa and Grandma S.

Jodi Lansink said...

Our bubble guns are a hit too!!! The Easter Bunny did a GREAT job!!!!!