Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quiet...

It sure is quiet around here....hmmmmm!!! No, the kids aren't sick....they are spending the weekend with Grandpa & Grandma Lansink:) Chris and I took them last night to meet G & G so that I can GET SOME STUFF DONE!!! I never realized how much stuff I put off day to day until I looked at the house the other day and thought oh my gosh!!! where did it all come from.....stuff just accumlates, I swear....anyway, so today, I accomplished a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more to do tomorrow though, but it has been quiet...and I kept it that way too...I didn't turn the TV on all day, not even the radio....just nice and quiet...all but the washer and dryer and a few Liberty barks and it was a peaceful day...BUT I miss them a ton...so hopefully they are having a good time, oh who am I kidding, it is G & G, of course they are having a good time....

Here are some shots...the first one, I discovered the "stash" of toys in the bedroom....I was wondering where things were disappearing too, now I know...and some finished product on the kids room...I didn't take before pics because you WOULDN'T want to see that, TRUST ME!!!! but the after is awesome...I also got our bedroom in tip top shape and the basement, well as much as I can considering it is still under construction!!! now tomorrow, it is kitchen and living room time and then I will be able to bring my kids home...and they will destroy it....hmmmmm, the cycle never ends....guess it is just another excuse for the kids to go to G & G's to spend some time there!!!




2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Wow---wish I could have a weekend with no kids to clean and organize---who wants mine?

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a lot of stuff done Abby! We sure enjoyed having the kids for the weekend. They were tons of fun and sure say the cutest things. Will be looking forward to having them again sometime. XXO for them all. G&G