Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend



Hello:) not much going on around the Schrunk house this weekend...Chris had to work so the kids and I just hung out around the house and played...Ashley is becoming quite a good little walker, Like I said, it would just be a matter of time and she would walk across the room, well she walked from the TV to me on the couch with the biggest smile on her face...she is quite a little character:) she has also started saying some words...she says no,no and can shake her head and she also can say Elliott!!!! I know, I would think Ayden would be easier but Elliott comes out plan as day...it wouldn't be that I am saying NO NO to Elliott all day long that she would pick up on those two words first, huh????!!!! just kidding:) we are working on Ayden with her and she tries to say it but it doesn't come out quite as clearly as Elliott does...but again give her a little time and she will be saying Ayden clearly too:) you can't tell that she adores her big brothers or anything, huh?? The boys are just, well, BUSY...always into something and figuring things out, they don't miss a darn thing, they can tell when a lawn mower starts up like 5 houses down!!! but it is amazing how they don't "hear" me when I am asking them to do something...hmmm....selective hearing, like their father:) haha!!!!

well here are some pics of Ms Jo Jo sleeping in her high chair this week, and also these cool fruit snacks that I found at Hy Vee...I haven't seen them before, but when I saw them yesterday I kenw the boys would love them, and sure enough they love their John Deere tractor snacks...they go crazy for tractors!!!! I thought they were cute anyway:)

3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

John Deere fruit snacks?!?! How cool are those?!?! I have never seen them either!

I LOVE pictures of babies sleeping in the oddest places, they are the best!

The Kruse's said...

What a cutie. Ashley was pretty tired.

Anonymous said...

I will have to look for those fruit snacks. How cool! Hugs and kisses for all the munchkins. XXO G&G