Saturday, December 1, 2007

What was I thinking???




Okay, so the other night it was cold and blustery out, so I decided that it would be a great night for Chili and cinnamon rolls...hmmm???? well, the boys have never had chili before, but I thought that they would like it...boy was I right!!! they loved it...I put some in bowls and they ate it really well, I got some cute pics of them chowing down...but then....the bowls became fun things to throw!!!!!!!! oh my gosh, what a mess!!! I didn't get pics of that...I was too mad, and they were in big trouble, I didn't think picture taking would show a good example when they were in trouble...now I can laugh about it, because...WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!! haha!!! Ashley did not get to try the chili, but she sure was "drooling" for some:) she has a checkup on Monday and I am hoping she will get the go ahead to start giving her some "good stuff!!!" what a big girl!!!

2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

YUM YUM!!!! Looks like they were enjoying it....makes me hungry for some just looking at it! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time with the chili!! Looks like most of it got in their tummies.