Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing in the snow

We got out last week and played in the snow, and attempted to make an igloo!! The kids had fun and it was great for them to get out of the house for a bit...Now if these temps would rise a little we could go out and play in ALL of the snow we got over the last few days!! woohoo...maybe even go sledding! Sounds like fun...I will be sure to post pics when we do!
Poor Evan had to stay inside:( he was bummed, but I will update about him soon, with all of his latest adventures! ha:)





3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Maybe the snow was too fluffy to make an igloo??? Love the pictures! XXOO G&G

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. Glad you put those igloo blocks to work!

Grandma Jane said...

Don't know what I did but every time I came to this site, I was only seeing the video from Christmas Eve. Tonight I found all the other pics and posts. Wow! I enjoyed seeing all the pics from Christmas and basketball and playing in the snow! It has been busy at your house!

Can't wait to see you all again.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma S.

P.S. Also enjoying reading your articles Abby - you are doing a great job!