Monday, January 3, 2011

New opportunity!!

Hello!! I just wanted to take a couple minutes and write about the new opportunity that I have been given...

I have been named the Sioux City Child Care Examiner for Examiner.com :) What a great privelege and opportunity for me to get back into writing and still be able to stay home with my kids. It really is a great thing for me, I love to write and went to college to become a writer or an editor. While I have gotten a little sidetracked with my 4 amazing, wonderful blessings...I am excited to have this amazing opportunity being presented to me!!

I would love for you guys to all go and visit my site. Make comments, sign up as a subscriber (they will email you directly with a link whenever I write a new article and you can just click on that to view my latest offerings)...or just keep going back as many times as you would like! I will take all the page views I can get:)

Anyway, I thank you all for your support as I start this new adventure! I have been writing now for 2 weeks and have found I really do LOVE it:) So I hope you will keep with me and keep checking back...also let any or ALL of your friends know about it, I would like my name to get out there and to get as much notice as possible! thank you again for that, I really do appreciate it:)

Here is the link to my latest article

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Awesome!!!! We love all your articles Abby! XXOO Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Abby
Wow, we are all proud of you and your new "writing job".
way to go and good luck!!!

Lynda said...

Abby I messed up and that anonymous comment was mine, sorry I didn't get my name on it :-)

texto mastigado said...

Viva!

Bless you and your Kids!
I am always peeping your blog...
Your Posts often make my day shine!

Hugs to you and your Lovely Family!
Nilton- São Paulo - Brazil-SA