Thursday, October 1, 2009

Evan Christopher Schrunk

Here he is!!! Finally, the baby has arrived:) I was so surprised it was a boy, and he has just been about as perfect as can be!!! Evan Christopher Schrunk was born 9/25/2009 and weighed in at 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 inches long!! Healthy and happy, just a great bundle of joy...

The kids LOVE him!!! and when I say LOVE, I really MEAN IT!!! They are always saying my turn to hold baby Evan...never a dull moment around this house, that is for sure...

Here are some pics of the cutie pie and of the proud big brothers and big sister!

I promise to do better about blogging now that he is here and we can all enjoy watching his growth together!!








4 comments:

Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Doug said...

Yes he is adorable!!!!! Bet the brothers and sister are BIG helpers. Very cute pics. XXOO M&D

Lisa said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him! I'm glad the kids love him so much, as I'm sure mom and dad do too! I know he'll grow up surrounded with love.

Jodi Lansink said...

Welcome to the family Evan!

Candi Ladwig said...

Congrats!! :) Such a cute little guy!! Love all the pictures.