Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring



Today it was beautiful out...a little on the windy side, but beautiful none the less!!! so we went outside for a little bit this afternoon...:) it was lots of fun, the kids really had a blast, but it was a wee bit windy, so we only stayed out about a half an hour!!!


In other news...Ashley has 2 teeth now:) and has been trying out quite a few different menu items, all of which she loves!!! Ayden is just well SILLY!!! the other night I was asking him what his brother's name is and he kept just saying Name...I asked him what his sister's name is and he said Ashley:) then when asked what his name is, well... "ME"!!!! of course!!!! Also he likes "peanut jelly"...at least that is his response in the morning when I ask him if he would like peanut butter or jelly on his toast, silly me, why didn't I think about combining the two, I mean you can't just pick one!!! And Elliott...well, ya never know what will come out of his mouth!!! he is fascinated with the buses that go by our house A LOT!!! and he also has an interest in the "snowman" aka the mail man...I have no idea how he gets snowman from mail man, but what can ya do...

well, not much else happening around here!!! I will update again soon!!!

3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

What a bummer...it was such a beautiful day---but the wind just ruined it!!! There will be many more nice days to come! Your little daycare looks like they are having fun! I didn't even recognize Ashley at first.....she is getting so big----they are all too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to get out for a little while. The fresh air does everybody good. What will those two come up with next. Peanut jelly and the snowman!!! How cute. Even little Ashley bug is enjoying the fresh air!

Grandma Jane said...

Cute pics! The other twins are really getting big, too!! We will all be glad when this weather lets us enjoy the outdoors again.

I printed off some pictures from the 1st Communion and had a few good ones of Ashley. Everyone who sees them comments about her beautiful blue eyes! Someone asked if they are really that blue? I said yes and the boys' are too.