Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The last couple of weeks...





Sorry, all of you who tune in regularly to see the updates to our lives...I have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks. As you know I told you I took in a couple extra girls for daycare to help out a friend...well yesterday was their last day, and now 6 kids seems like a breeze!!! (I never thought I would say that!!) so anyway, now I can get back into my normal schedule and update you on our happenings more regularly!!!

This past weekend, we went to Cedar Rapids for our neice's 1st communion:) I can hardly believe how old Grace is now (and how tall, she almost is taller than me!!!) We had a great time seeing Chris' family, and the kids LOVED playing with their cousins (I think their cousins LOVED playing with them too!!!) It was a great weekend:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abs — How are ya? Your kids are adorable!! Ashley has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen!! I read your blog from time to time, it's pretty cute! You are such a cute little mom!!

Anonymous said...

That was me, Kate. I can't remember my password!!

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute in their car seats ready for the long trip. Sounds like they had a lot of fun with the cousins. And little Ashley bug sleeping so nice. Give them all kisses and hugs!! G&G

Jodi Lansink said...

They look like good little travelers! :)