Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!!!


Yesterday, Oct. 27th, was Chris' birthday:) after a long day of work, I had a "surprise" party planned for him...I say "surprise" because he wasn't all that surprised, because I am not a very good secret keeper, although I didn't tell him what was happening, he suspected something!!! But none the less, we had a fun time with friends, and enjoyed celebrating the special occassion:) as Chris would say, it is just another year closer to death...which he thinks will happen when he turns the big 30, but I don't look at it that way...I see it as another year to enjoy the blessings that we have been given...oh yeah, the boy's had fun playing with their babysitter in the basement, while we had the festivites upstairs...enjoy the pics from the night:)



3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN TIME....i AGREE WITH ABBY...WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO NOT HAVING A BIRTHDAY????? JUST BE GRATEFUL TO HAVE ONE---NO MATTER WHAT AGE IT IS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!! looks like you had a great party!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! Looks like a fun time.